Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Summy

Every Feb 26th is our day to remember Summer.... Its hard to comprehend that it has been 3 YEARS since she died but I guess it has. I have resolved that each year we should do something fun as a family and each year on this day we will take time to both remember Summer but also to have fun... One of the reasons for this is that I dont have any new photos of Summy an never will...all I can do is turn out the same photos year after year. From now on Feb 26 will be a family outing and family photo day... here are our 2013 photos...of course Summer is included

Summer loved lollipops!

These guys love their bikes & I-pads/pods

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you all all week; I don't know how Feb 26 sneaks up so fast every year. Missing Summer and all of you!

    ReplyDelete