Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick babies quick update

Today Skye seems much better!! No suctioning last night or today... still lots of secretions, but she is coughing them out herself now. Henley woke up so snotty with a horrible rattly cough (although his chest sounds clear), so I have given him breathing treatments as well. The pulmonologist has also ordered him some prednisolone so hopefully he will get much better in the next 24 hours like Skye did. Now I am sick!!! (hardly surprising considering I have been coughed and sneezed at non stop since Sunday!) Keith is the last man standing!!! Warm baths and advil for everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline, just updated myself on all the blog postings. I hope Henley and Skye are doing much better since the post yesterday, poor babies! I wish I'd been able to swing by when I was down but I guess I have to wait til sometime in April. Beautiful tribute to Summer, I wish I could have met her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you're sick now :( Hope that the kids stay on the road to recovery and that you get there soon, too!

    ReplyDelete