Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lots of babies !!

This week we were visited by my friend April and her triplets again and this time I took some photos!!! We took the babies to the park in my subdivision and then we stayed at home, gave them baths etc and as always they had lots of fun!! This week we have 2 more visits from nurses we met along our NICU and home care journey and that keep in touch - the babies always love the attention and of course I love to hear how big they look!! Friday is also pulmonology day so I will be able to report on their weights !!!

Till then here are our latest photos!!

This is typical Henley, Skye doesnt stand a chance poor baby






Henley helps to clean the floor!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOL we should have taken pictures when my 2, Tanya's 3, and April's 3 were all destroying Aprils house. :-)

    ReplyDelete