Friday, February 25, 2011

Pulmonology

So things have been very quiet which I'm not complaining about!!! Erin came to visit the babies and as usual they had a great time and she took some fantastic photos of the babies which I will share - I think she will now be the babies' official photographer!!

Today we had the pulmonology appointment and Henley's weight was a great big 28lb 7oz but I was disappointed that Skye was only 23lb 1oz, same as last month. This is the first month she has been eating by mouth and she did not put on any weight!! Usually every 3 months GI increase her pediasure amount but the last visit they told me to keep it the same which I thought was strange. As she has eaten food by mouth and not increased her weight, I will increase it myself at least till her next weight check. here are a few photos of the babies after some cake!!


1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!

    The good thing about this weight check that she had is that she's not losing weight. What I mean by that is that she's taking in enough calories by mouth to make up for the missing syringe of the Pediasure to maintain her weight. What a great milestone for a baby who didn't want to take anything by mouth a few months ago! You are doing such a great job, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete