Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas photos and nasty needles

So the babies seem to be ok and although Henley's cheeks are still a bit red, they seem to be getting better. Also his skin especially on his face is very dry, almost chapped so Im now thinking its the weather and slathering him with baby lotion.

Yesterday we went and got our Christmas photos done. I had planned to get photos made into Christmas cards this year, but I had no idea that to organize and do this you need to get started around Thanksgiving.... Firstly Im very fussy about taking the babies out in public as I dont want them sick, so if we go out its super early before it gets busy, and so I needed a photo appointment first thing, not second or third in the day after 3-4 kids have been climbing all over the place, sneezing etc, so of course all the first appointments in the area were taken weeks ago.

Finally after much phoning around and waiting on cancellation lists I found a slot at 10am first appoinment  of the day at a Walmart not too far away. So to cut a long story short we had some great photos done and I ordered a sheet of wallet photos which I will give to everyone I know will want one!!! Next year I will be ahead of the game!n

Today we went to the pulmonologist for the babies' Synagis shots. Dr Weatherley said that he doubted Henley had fifth's disease as the fever normally breaks when the red cheeks disappear and it just looked like the weather or possible teething as he does have 2 huge side teeth errupting. I was slightly disappointed that the babies did not increase in weight from last month they are 21.7lb and 25.7lb and heights are 29.5ins and 33ins. To me they dont look that different in size or weight, yet while Skye scrapes in at the 5th percentile, Henley is between 50th and 75th percentile (for 18 months old, so not adjusted) This month I'm going to try fattening them up which is hard as they are so fussy........

Heres a picture I took this morning, the babies were killing themselves laughing when Keith got in their pack and play with them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Christmas photos!
    It definitely looks like they are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete