Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and New Year

I cant believe its been so long since I have updated on here.... The days have flown by over the holidays and the babies have had a great time. They didnt get the idea of unwrapping presents very well but they loved playing with their new toys. I spread them out over a few days so they got to play with everything, and I have spent some time bagging up their older toys ready for Goodwill so that they can see what they have.

Their big gift was a kitchen, which they love. Surprisingly Henley is the main chef... He can put food in the pot and he stirs it with the spatula. They both put food in the fridge, oven and microwave and will bring us food to 'eat' which as soon as we have pretended to eat it and give it back to them, they give it straight back at you to 'eat' again. I think I have faked eating the same plastic corn about 300 times at this point !!!!

We did take them to the little park in our community for the first time ever over the holidays, which was a big deal, as the babies do not normally leave the house. They loved it but Skye was so funny... she spent the whole time picking up mulch, grass and leaves and trying to eat them..... ironic as this is the girl with a feeding tube because she wont eat....

Oh, well, here is a selection of photos over the last few weeks. We have our (late) 18month old check up on Tuesday so I will update then !!

Their new favourite place

Loungin'

I braided her hair !!

Let me out!!!!

I help to wash my hair now

Also here is a short clip of Henley on the climbing frame

3 comments:

  1. They are so adorable and getting bigger everyday!! Hope ya'll had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Skye in the swing- too funny!

    ReplyDelete